Thursday, June 01, 2006

Shining into the future



Tonight is a momentous event in the lives of 54 students and their families and friends; high school graduation. Anyone who is in anyway involved, from teaching, encouraging, making the school safe and clean, from providing transportation to feeding, clothing, and getting them to school on time - it all ties us together so that at 7:00 tonight, all hearts will expand and all eyes get misty. 54 treasures that we all have been blessed to share; how can we not help feel optimist about the world, the future, our own personal lives. My prayer is that the dreams, courage, respect, and actions of all graduates make a difference in our world. They will create the next 'village' that raises our children.

2 comments:

LS said...

Joyce all your entries just prove what I already am fortunate and blessed to be a part of... your love, care and concern for others. The world is a better place because of you:)

LS said...

You and Brett are now linked to my my site! I figured it out. Now I can be linked to any website...wow the wonders of technology!