Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Make Some Noise?

So generally in my life I make some noise, sometimes it's good; like yelling at games, convincing kids to keep pursuing a dream, quiet exchange of ideas, hopes and happenings. But sometimes I need to learn to be quiet, because then I get to hear the birds, the wind in the pine trees, the lapping of the waves, and my own thoughts. I hurry too much, people need more silence sometimes before they feel comfortable in talking. I think we all need to be sensitive to other's pace of sharing. Sort of like my golf swing, if I slow down, somethings work out better. Just my thoughts:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear J.!
You are the best!
I never forget the help from you and A. You are the biggest support
for my family and my wife! I loved
all the bloggers here.
I hope see you guys in Hungary next
year (summer time)!
Love: Zoli