Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Invisible thoughts of love



So this is my first attempt to merge pictures, what a mother will do to get a family photo! I really don't have to spend a lot of time with my family, or go on trips or celebrate holidays, I just want to 'chat' with them over a morning cup of coffee, or a late night 'talk' in the kitchen. Quality times that don't have agendas. Difficult in this fast paced world..... and I love them so much. The people in this picture love the world, others and special individuals. Mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, wives and husbands; now and possibly in the future. So much love....

3 comments:

LS said...

Not bad, but you should take my next computer art class.

I like it though because we know Brett really isn't there physically, but yet he is -in all your hearts.

All the love, I'm glad to know you and be a part of your love, you hippie you.

Not to change the subject but tomorrow I'm power washing the house. We are going to work together Friday, right? Haircuts are at 9 so I should be home a little after 10.

-Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey - we are planning an end of the summer get together for next sunday, the 23rd. check your email on monday - directions and info should be coming!

brettgfitzgerald said...

Haha, not too many family canoeing photos where you get to ride a cannon :)