Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Who won Homecoming?

I think everyone won homecoming.
So there!
Sure class competition is fun, but part of me just wishes we could all have fun celebrating being part of Lee, not class against class. Isn't fun just to wear your hair crazy, or paint your face blue and gold? Shouldn't we offer face-painting from 7 to 7:30 am the day of the parade and game, just to get everyone in the school fired up for being part of Lee?
OK, So I believe everybody should win, that nobody should win - because that means somebody loses.
I LOVE PARTIES
So why can't homecoming just be a great big party, a celebration of LEE.
Nuff said, time to get off of the soap box:)

3 comments:

LS said...

Good point, you peace loving hippie you. I miss your wonderful outlook on life, and I miss our morning talks. When I write my journal I know you will read it and so It's almost like riding to work, but I have to make time for it now. Before I was just lucky enough to have you to talk to each day because we were going to the same place, doing the same thing. I miss it.

Alissa Huggins said...

I concur! Although, I did have a bit of the face painting clinic in my room from 7-7:30! There was some hair painting going on too! Gotta love LHS!

Alissa Huggins said...

jerry huizinga wrote the play, but he never showed up...so...we did a run-thru of this year's production, just for fun!